Friday 2 April 2010

Alexander Technique for Gardeners

HEALTHY BACKS - GARDENER'S DELIGHT  (MORE TIME SLOTS ADDED)

Learn how to garden without straining muscles and joints. Enjoyable classes using Alexander Technique Principles to ensure you are balanced and poised, as you weed, dig and barrow. What you learn can be applied to all your other daily activities.

Dates: Mondays 12th,19th, & 26th April (7-9pm) or Saturdays 17th & 24th April (10-1pm). 17th and 24th May 6.30-9.30pm.
Venue: Heslington Village Hall.
Cost: £35. (Early bookings: £30 if you book by 7th April).
Teacher: Mary Greene MSTAT
Book early to avoid disappointment.
Tel: 01904 414793; email: mariaverdi@btopenworld.com

What people say: 'I no longer suffer debilitating neck and shoulder pain'.
'My joints feel so much easier when I move'.
'The classes helped me to understand how my body should move'.

To find out about Alexander Technique go to: http://www.stat.org.uk/

No comments: